the pink scrapbook

Thursday, April 20, 2006

大功告成!

  
一連四天(13/4-16/4)五場的「頌恩旋律」【未完的故事】終於在神的保守下完滿結束,好開心呢。

今次已經是我們第二年在香港演出這齣歌劇,但演員配搭有些不同,還加入了一些本港的弟兄姊妹,又有dancing angel精心編排的舞蹈,簡直是火花四起,更勝去年啦!

但當中有不少阻滯,如有弟兄姊妹病倒了、音響方面出現問題、再加上因每天均需轉換場地而有很多搬運、set up及適應等等,若不是靠著神的帶領,我們的演出可能也不能如此成功,亦都再一次讓我深深感受到主的恩典是何等的豐富。

在第一天的演出的中午,我接到一個突如其來的消息,是有關我工作上的新安排。這個安排令我的情緒大受打擊,哭得雙眼都紅腫了。這件事每天都在困擾著我,但很感恩的是每當我和弟兄姊妹一起排練或演出時,我都可以暫時忘記那件事,和他們一起玩樂或投入演出當中,另外我亦可將傷心的情緒投放在我要演繹的歌曲當中,藉以令我更能感受到主耶穌基督在客西馬尼園那種無奈的心情。

世事有時就是這麼無奈,亦不是我們可以控制的,但感謝神將「毛毛」姊妹放在我的身邊,她提醒我:「神不會給我們過於我們所能承受的。」我亦會想,「對,既然神容許事情的發生,一定有祂的旨意在當中,就有如當日主耶穌被釘十字架一樣,眾人也不明所以,但原來背後有著莫大的意義。雖然我的調職不會有什麼大意義,但我相信神必定會帶領著我撥開雲霧的!」

好啦,好啦,收拾好心情去面對挑戰,弟兄姊妹請在禱告中記念小妹啦!thanks~

同場加映,相片分享環節:


  大合照           the dancing angel & the singing angel

2 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, April 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on your completion of this great mission! I hope each of the audience would think about the meaning of Easter after watching the performance and I hope the performance would have an impact on each of them somehow.
    As for me, I like the musical very much and the music still lingers on my mind.
    Suz, don't worry about the new workplace. I am sure God will give you the wisdom to handle whatever you're going to face. And I have confidence in you too.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger suzanne said…

    a big thank you to mrs leung...

    it'll be my first day tmr... a bit nervous... hehe... i'll learn how to fully rely on God to face the challenge :)

    i'm so happy to see you and mr leung that night. it was the first night in which friends of mine were audience, haha. thanks for coming~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home