the pink scrapbook

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

bday


can you believe this is my bday schedule?

work overnight on the previous day
get off work at about 9.15 am
go home and sleep till 5 pm
have dinner at home at about 6.15 pm
go to choir practice at church from 7.45 - 9.30 pm
another late dinner with aa at a nearby "tea" restaurant
hang around in the vicinity of my home
go home and sleep

haha...

my friends didn't believe that we didn't do anything special on my bday.

well, i think it's a good lesson tho. and i think i've really grown up. hm.. maybe the truth is i dont' wanna celebrate my bday much cuz i'm approaching 30!!!!! hahahaha... well, everyday can be my bday and everyday can be a celebration if we are healthy and cheerful.

but... i still demand for a "big declicious" dinner in the coming weeks, ahha... how can it be a celebration without a delicious great dinner!

anyway, i am still very thankful that many of my friends did email/call/sms me today. i'm really touched , esp when someone who hasn't been in touch for a long long time still remember my bday.

i love you guys, and i really hope that (for those who haven't) you'll accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour pretty soon. Love... is from God =)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:25 AM, April 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy belated bday ;P

    I'd been waiting for you to post sth, but the Blogger atom feed never updates correctly. (It tells me your last 5 entries were all posted today.)

     
  • At 6:20 AM, April 06, 2006, Blogger Cleris Lai said…

    happy belated birthday....

    I have to admit that I'm too absent-minded...I have been thinking of calling you in the last couple weeks...but I'm still procrastinating...I wish I will put it in action tonight la!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home